Marketing Data & Analytics
Over the past decade, marketing and advertising has undergone a drastic change from one based on interruption and repetition to one based on targeting and relevance. A world once dominated by ‘madmen’ now belongs to the ‘mathmen’.
In this course, we will look at the science behind getting the right message to the right customer at the right time in the right channel. We will look at the elements of analytics that help us understand what has happened, why it has happened, what will happen next, and what we should do to make what we want to happen… happen. Visualizing and communicating key findings will be an important focus done through presentations, discussions and real world case studies.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Marketing measurement today
- Digital and social media metrics
- Making better decisions using data
- Data visualization
- Application of advanced analytics
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the power and potential applications of the fast-evolving field of data and analytics marketing
- Define the stages of analytics implementation, understand the requirements and capabilities at each stage
- Develop a working knowledge of key data and analytics concepts including big data and data visualization
- Analyze the outcomes of different marketing activities to deliver meaningful insights and real-time optimization
- Gain an understanding of today’s most talked about topics including social media, machine learning and artificial intelligence
***IMPORTANT NOTE – It is recommended that this course be taken prior to “Data Science for Marketers”.
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.