Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture
Increase resilience. Ignite teamwork. Deliver results.
Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture will empower you to leverage culture as a competitive advantage.
Why take this course?
- Embracing Change AND Preserving Stability – Adapt to challenges and leverage opportunities while holding on to core values and proven practices.
- Having Expectations AND Extending Grace – Be driven towards goals and excellence while having empathy and acceptance with yourself and others.
- Acceptance AND Accountability – Develop a safe culture that accepts everyone for who they are AND expects everyone to bring their best at all times.
- Giving Feedback AND Receiving Feedback – Expect team members to be both truthful AND tactful to create clarity and avoid misunderstandings.
- Task Focused AND Relationship Oriented – Deliver with excellence by focusing on the work that needs to be done AND developing the relationships required to do that work well.
- Being Optimistic AND Realistic – Be driven by hope for a better future while facing the brutal facts of reality to increase resiliency and results.
The unexpected crisis and workplace disruption of 2020 has changed workplaces forever. Organizations are having to make sense of employees working both virtually and in-person, while complying with ever changing rules and regulations. Unfortunately, this can easily result in a culture of mediocrity, poor engagement, and average results.
Developing a Thriving Workplace Culture will empower you to leverage culture as a competitive advantage. The secret is to embrace the very thing that you are probably avoiding…tension. When you learn to successfully 1. Understand, 2. Assess, and 3. Leverage the six tensions that every great organization must face, everything starts to change.
Create an environment where your team looks forward to showing up – or logging in – to work in the morning – the kind of place others want to be. Improving the health of your culture will help to ensure that the hours you invest at work are fun, focused and effective.
- Increasing drive, motivation, and confidence
- Fostering team alignment and positioning people towards a common goal
- Challenging unproductive and limiting mindsets
- Avoiding unhealthy conflict while learning to benefit from healthy opposition
- Leveraging diversity to maximize creativity and innovation
This course can be customized to your organization’s needs and can be delivered online, onsite or at the Ron Joyce Centre in Burlington. For more information, click here.
Tim Arnold has spent over two decades helping organizations unite teams, spark change and get unstuck, fostering a work environment that promotes effectiveness and engagement. His clients include The United Nations, Citibank, KPMG, Toyota, and Siemens.
Tim provides his clients with a real-world perspective through his experience launching successful for-profit and not-for-profit businesses, overseeing community outreach and healthcare programs, and managing international development partnerships in four continents.
Beyond leadership and team development, Tim is an avid outdoorsman, enjoys traveling, and is a really bad hockey player. His biggest accomplishments are being dad to Declan and Avryl, and husband to Becky.
Interested but not ready to register? Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.