Leadership Skills for Impact
Transforming managers into leaders.
Formerly V.I.P. Leadership
Lead for peak performance. Creating value for their customers and employees is the most important job of a manager.
In this 1-day workshop you test your strengths and weaknesses while learning how to create value. Discussions and assessments will establish the most effective leadership style for you.
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the 3 key responsibilities of every manager/leader.
- Identify the two key processes used to build trust and rapport.
- Analyze your leadership style.
- Commit to developing an action plan for improvement.
Full Course Description: Outline (PDF)
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.