Engaging Your Employees
The Truth About What Motivates Others in the Midst of Uncertainty
Improve employee engagement levels during uncertain times through identifying what effectively motivates your team.
Why take this course?
Through participation and practice, participants will:
- Understand what science tells us about motivation in the midst of uncertainty
- Improve their capabilities in identifying motivators and de-motivators
- Practice the art & science of engaging employees who are working on site and/or
- Better understand their own strengths and opportunities to positively influence others
As leaders, you were already faced with a hyper-competitive market and rapidly evolving demands. And now, a global pandemic throws a massive wrench into the works. Engaging and motivating employees to achieve organizational and personal goals is your mission. You’ve accepted it, and it’s not impossible. To succeed, you will need to understand the truth about motivating others. This virtual and dynamic session is designed to teach professionals, managers and leaders how to ignite and sustain drive in individuals and teams, especially during times of uncertainty.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Better understand the science behind how the brain affects human motivation and what to do about it.
- Learn about the “It Factor”© and what people managers need to know about how it impacts others.
- Learn the “12 Best Practices” for motivating others.
- Employ cognitive strategies to improve behaviour and interactions, in order to increase morale and productivity, especially during these unprecedented times.
- Build a high-level results focused action plan to address and improve employee engagement levels.
This course can be customized to your organization’s needs and can be delivered online, onsite or at the Ron Joyce Centre in Burlington. For more information, click here.
A behavioural specialist, and published author of a lifestyle book for working parents, “Balance is Bogus”, Monique Armstrong is also a part time faculty member in the department of Psychiatry & Behavioural Neuroscience, Faculty of Health Sciences. Working with countless clients and professionals across North America, Monique helps leaders and teams better understand their needs and improve their practices with the goal of achieving their desired results. A highly skilled, energetic and compelling facilitator, Monique designs, develops and supports the roll out of leadership and management improvement strategies as well as various organizational management practices designed to improve team and company results.
Interested but not ready to register? Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.