Marketing in the Age of Acceleration
Lessons from the World of Entertainment
Marketers are increasingly challenged to have their finger on the current pulse while the world speeds along at an ever accelerating pace. How is it possible to be both long term strategic yet responsive to the ever changing marketplace?
In this one day intensive program, we turn to lessons from the world of entertainment marketing including film, television and music as well as the brands that partner with them. Entertainment marketing weaves itself directly into contemporary pop-culture and this one-day intensive course will include compelling case studies, best-in-class examples and strategies to guide you in this age of acceleration.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Moving from strategic to tactical…right now
- Turning your marketing amp from 10 to 11
- Leveraging the power & speed of social media
- Placing a higher value on simplicity
- Pivoting your brand story when it counts
- The importance of contextual marketing
- Leverage fresh marketing approaches and insights through an entertainment marketing lens
- Understand how to better balance marketing strategy and speed in a rapidly moving environment
- Gain an understanding of a contemporary approach to social media
- Refine how you approach your brand story
- Develop a base understanding of entertainment marketing, its approaches and tactics
No pre-reading is required but “pre-viewing” of Marvel’s BLACK PANTHER is highly recommended for a specific case study that will be explored within the course.
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.