Emotional Intelligence For Leaders
Emotional intelligence is often what differentiates good leaders from great leaders. What kind of leader are you? Use emotional intelligence to improve your leadership and relationship management skills.
This fast-paced workshop explores how emotional intelligence (EI) gives leaders a competitive advantage. Learn how it can encourage innovation, accountability, and amazing client service in your organization.
Registration includes a personalized, confidential EQ-i Leadership self-assessment.
This workshop will help you…
- Answer the question: “What is emotional intelligence?”
- Understand the key differences between EQ and IQ.
- Understand why emotional intelligence is important for great leadership.
- Learn how emotionally intelligent leaders attract (and retain) the best talent.
- Learn about EI scales and the leadership competencies they measure.
- Identify the EI scale which best predicts leadership potential.
- Increase awareness and understanding of your own EI skills through self-assessment.
- Learn how to develop your own emotional intelligence and the EI skills on your team.
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.