Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Edge
Understand, Assess and Develop your Emotional Intelligence.
Tap into the power of emotional intelligence to lead with confidence, increase resilience, and reduce stress.
Why take this course?
The research is clear, people with high emotional intelligence:
- Have higher job satisfaction
- Are more effective employees
- Outperform and earn more than their colleagues
- Live with higher confidence, resilience, and happiness
- Step One – Learn what Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is, and why it matters
- Step Two – Understand your EQ assessment results
- Step Three – Create an action plan that will develop your EQ and give you a leadership edge
What will you get with this workshop?
- An online EQ-i Assessment and 21-page interpretive report
- An intimate virtual class size to guarantee high engagement
- Expert teaching, experiential learning challenges, and interactive small group discussions
- Comprehensive reflection materials and follow-up resources to keep the learning going after the course concludes
“The most effective leaders are all alike in one crucial way: they all have a high degree of what has come to be known as emotional intelligence. Without it, a person can have the best training in the world, an incisive, analytical mind, and an endless supply of smart ideas, but he still won’t make a great leader.” Daniel Golman, Author – Emotional Intelligence
This course can be customized to your organization’s needs and can be delivered online, onsite or at the Ron Joyce Centre in Burlington. For more information, click here.
Claudia Valle leverages her background in experiential education so that the leaders and teams she works with reach their goals and their full potential. This has resulted in her designing programs for Fortune 500 companies that include Cardinal Health, Procter & Gamble and Sysco; and delivering cutting edge learning experiences in various countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
To ensure her clients are able to tap into the most current and relevant leadership models and theories, Claudia has certifications in Polarity Management®, Core Strengths Relationship Intelligence, Skilled Facilitation®, and EQ-i Emotional Intelligence®.
When Claudia is not working with teams and leaders, she fulfills her passion for traveling the world, exploring new cultures, and trying to see as much live music as possible!
Interested but not ready to register? Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.