Creative and Innovative Problem Solving: An Introduction to Design Thinking
Problems occur every day for managers. This course hones your ability to find, define, and solve these problems as an individual or in a team.
We will be using “Simplexity” methods which are experiential, inclusive, and applied to all types of organizations.
This 1-day program focuses on asking the right questions and developing answers. Group discussions will allow you to work through real world problems.
The course will help you develop:
- Confidence and a willingness to tackle problems and engage others.
- Transparency and respect for others.
- Bridging language and cultural gaps within teams.
- Individual and group innovation skills at a concrete, person-to-person, table-top level.
- The art and science of creative problem solving.
- Your own unique problem solving style.
- How to create a unique solution to a real work problem of your own.
Full Course Description: Outline (PDF)
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.