Big Data Leadership – Part 2
A Strategic Guide to Developing and Leading Digital Transformation
Nearly all organizations are attempting or planning to tap the revolutionary potential of big data, yet most organizations struggle to unlock this potential. According to Forbes, 84% of digital transformation programs fail. This course gives you a strategic guide for developing and leading a digital transformation program; with practical tools for affecting critical cultural, procedural, and technical change across the organization.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Define the major stages of a digital transformation program
- Assess and guide organizational readiness to integrate data analytics
- Develop strategic plans for the application of data analytics across the organization
- Describe the process of developing a data acquisition strategy
- Describe how to use Design Thinking to define and prioritize change initiatives
***IMPORTANT NOTE – Big Data Leadership – Part 1 must be completed prior to attending this course
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.