Big Data Leadership – Part 1
A Leader’s Introduction to Data Analytics and Digital Transformation
More data is produced today than ever before in human history, and everywhere you turn people are talking about the revolutionary potential of big data. Yet most organizations struggle to unlock this potential, as a growing number of digitally focused competitors redefine the cost of doing business. This course gives you a holistic understanding of key considerations required to integrate data analytics into your operation; with practical guides for navigating the rapidly evolving language, opportunities, and challenges of big data.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Define key data analytics terms and concepts
- Describe benefits and challenges of different types of analytics
- Understand and monitor data related business trends
- Assess organizational opportunities and readiness to integrate data analytics
- Understand how to identify and best navigate the social and ethical issues arising in the digital age
***IMPORTANT NOTE – Part 1 is a pre-requisite for “Big Data Leadership – Part 2“.
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.