October 9, 2019
1:00pm – 4:30pm
$250.00 + HST
- All course materials, tools and personal assessments
- Light refreshments
Executive Education is very excited to present the DeGroote Women’s Spotlight Series.
These half day leadership development programs are designed to support women’s professional growth, and will give participants the opportunity to take a deeper dive into the most popular topics covered by the DeGroote Women’s Professional Network.
These practical sessions will not only provide you with applicable tools and skills, but also provide an opportunity to participate in discussions around topics that are critical to women in leadership roles.
By supporting women in leadership, we believe that we are helping to create a brighter business world.
Take control of your career and leverage untapped leadership potential!
Presented By: Rumeet Billan
What prevents us from creating workplaces for women to thrive?
We’ve all seen it happen – a woman achieves something and others around her attack, ostracize, resent or cut down her success. This is referred to as the Tall Poppy Syndrome (TPS). A shocking 87.3% of Canadian women have experienced TPS.
Join Dr. Rumeet Billan as she explains the Tall Poppy Syndrome and the impact it has on women in the work force.
In this workshop, you will:
• Learn to identify and recognize TPS
• Learn to recognize the harmful actions and words that fuel TPS
• Learn how to create and shape professional interactions, cultures and communities that embrace successful and high-achieving women
• Identify and prepare actionable steps and strategies that target TPS
Click here to register.