Data Science for Marketers
Over the past decade, marketing and advertising has undergone a drastic change from one based on interruption and repetition to one based on targeting and relevance. A world once dominated by ‘madmen’ now belongs to the ‘mathmen’.
In this course, we will build on the concepts learned in “Marketing Data & Analytics” by taking a deep dive into the management of data and how we can create analytical models to drive improved marketing performance.
We will look behind the curtain at the tools this new breed of ‘mathmen’ use to drive optimized marketing performance.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Data management
- The use of technology and marketing automation
- Statistical techniques
- Predictive modelling
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand different types of data, what sources are available and how it is structured
- Understand how databases are built to provide usable data sets for marketing
- Make sense of the different technologies that are available to help deliver effective marketing automation
- Develop a working knowledge of the key statistical concepts that underlie modern marketing analytics
- Gain an understanding of how marketing models are developed and utilized
***IMPORTANT NOTE – It is recommended that “Marketing Data and Analytics” be taken prior to this course.
Registration is not available at this time. Subscribe to our mailing list for course news and updates.