Leadership Skills for Impact
Creating value for their customers and employees is the most important job of a manager.
In this 1-day workshop you test your strengths and weaknesses while learning how to create value. Discussions and assessments will establish the most effective leadership style for you.
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the 3 key responsibilities of every manager/leader.
- Identify the two key processes used to build trust and rapport.
- Analyze your leadership style.
- Commit to developing an action plan for improvement.
Full Course Description: Outline (PDF)
Sid Ridgley, is an enterprise development professional and advisor who provides insights, guidance and practical tips & hints to leaders in their pursuit of creating operationally effective ideal places to work and to do business with. He has over 20 years of developing executives, managers and supervisors in custom tailored workshops and over 25 years of consulting with companies in many industries in many countries to assist their leaders in creating improved organizations.
If you have any questions about this course or registration, please submit us a question to discuss your development needs.
Who Should Register
Middle and senior level managers
Cost and Policies
$825 + HST
Receive a $75 / course discount when registering for 5 full courses in the Executive Management Program.
* Registration for all 5 courses must be done in the same transaction.
All meals and parking are included.
This course can be customized to your organization's needs and delivered at your location or the Ron Joyce Centre.