Value-Driven Business Process Management
In a lean, knowledge-based economy, effective and efficient IT-enabled processes are essential to the success of any business. Research indicates that firms which effectively align their processes to leading practices — enabling them using information systems — achieve 40% higher return on every dollar invested in IT. The days of assuming IT is just a set of technologies managed by one technical Chief Information Officer are over. Instead, business executives need to partner with the CIO to use IT as a strategic asset, effectively and efficiently enabling the organization’s core business processes.
This 2-day program will help you discuss five key questions:
- What are our core business processes? Are they aligned with our business strategy?
- How are our core business processes governed, and their risks managed?
- How are we determining the value of IT as a strategic asset versus managing its cost?
- Are we effective in implementing continuous digital transformation and process innovation?
- How are we performing against the competition?
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Practice Case — ARIS (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems)
- Continuous Digital Transformation and Process Innovation
- Practice Case — SAP Solution Manager
- Measuring IT Value, and Road Map to Value-Driven Business Processes
- Practice Case — SAP SEM (Strategic Enterprise Management)
- Governance of Business Processes and Enterprise Information Systems
- Practice Case — Assess your IT Governance Structure
- Business Process Maturity Benchmarking