Strategic Trends in Data Analytics
Do you know what comes next?
More data is produced today than ever before in human history. Everywhere you turn people are talking about the revolutionary potential of Big Data, yet most organizations struggle to unlock this potential, as a growing number of digitally-focused competitors redefine the cost of doing business. This course gives you a holistic understanding of key considerations for integrating data analytics within your operation, and practical guides for navigating the rapidly evolving language, opportunities, and challenges of Big Data, and the transformative process of becoming a data-driven organization.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Define key data analytics terms and concepts
- Develop strategic plans for the application of data analytics
- Assess and guide organizational readiness to integrate data analytics
- Understand and monitor data-related business trends
- Understand how to identify and best navigate the social and ethical issues arising in the digital age
- Understanding Data Analytics
- Types of Data Analytics
- Leading Transformation
- Design Thinking for Digital Transformation
- Data Acquisition Strategy
- Data Ethics and Governance