New dates coming soon!
Finance and Valuation in a Digital World
Today, the traditional finance function is evolving from its reactive role of collecting, validating and reporting on data to proactively employing predictive analytics to aid decision-making.
This course explores how data-driven and analytical approaches can be used to inform significant strategic decisions from a senior management perspective. Participants of the course will learn how “Big Data” enables better decision-making and hence, better business outcomes.
Participants of the course will come away with an understanding of:
- How to measure performance against benchmarks and competitors
- How to mitigate business sustainability risks
- Effect of the employment of behavioral analytics tools that can help profitability across supplier, distribution, and customer networks
- Strategic valuation tools
- Valuation of corporations’ intangible assets