Evidence Based Pricing for Profit Program
Improve your pricing strategies using data analysis. Learn up-to-date best practices. This 2-day program will link quantitative and qualitative considerations for improving your bottom line through pricing.
You’ll learn how to build pricing strategies and tactics using quantitative analytical methods. This includes identifying the most appropriate sources and uses of big data and not-so-big-data in your industry.
You’ll also learn current pricing best practices, based on different competitive conditions. The program provides a framework to guide your implementation of pricing strategies in your company.
The program is very interactive. There will be group discussions about case examples and frameworks. Plus, you’ll be introduced to pricing simulation tools developed by Harvard Business School and MIT.
- Today’s pricing landscape.
- Finance basics for pricing (margin and break-even analysis, price sensitivity).
- Pricing foundations review.
- Value-based pricing: The economic value to the customer (B2B).
- Transaction pricing: Using price waterfall analysis to maximize contract ROI.
- Market value pricing: Identifying the price that captures your offering’s full incremental value.
- The data spectrum: Big Data (B2C) and Not-So-Big-Data (B2B).
- Using data for pricing.
- Implementing pricing strategies at your company.